WoMAC was created to serve as a source of networking for professional women from a diverse group of occupations and backgrounds in the Phoenix metropolitan area; promoting interest in Phoenix Art Museum for groups that are traditionally underrepresented at the Museum; and providing a mechanism for art education. We have about 90 members between the ages of 25 and 65.
WoMAC membership includes: - Monthly programming, including exclusive in-depth tours and talks with the curators and staff of the Phoenix Art Museum.
- Various mixers and networking events with professional women from a variety of industries throughout the year.
- Private events at galleries and workshops across the Valley.
- Hosting “It’s In The Bag!”, one of the premier annual fundraising events for the Phoenix Art Museum.
What are the other commitments? - Come to the monthly meetings, on the third Wednesday of the month. Attendance is never required, but we hope you come!
- Help support It's In The Bag. Click here to view requirements.
- Pay your dues of $75.00 per year. Monthly Programs are included with membership.
- Be a member in good standing of Phoenix Art Museum.
To become a member or renew a membership, click here: Phoenix Art Museum Membership or call the Membership Office at (602) 257-2124. Memberships begin at $80.00.